Awards Contest Entry Deadline Is Extended
Hackensack, NJ With nominations still arriving for Kitchen &
Bath Design News’ second annual “Industry Leadership Awards
Competition,” the entry deadline for the contest has been extended
by one month.
K&BDN announced the extension until July 28 for nominations
to the industry awards program, aimed at recognizing leadership
excellence among kitchen/bath dealers, distributors, cabinet shops,
reps and manufacturers.
Industry Leadership Awards Competition categories include the
1. General Excellence in Operating a Kitchen & Bath
2. General Excellence in Operating a Kitchen & Bath
Distribution or “Whotail” Firm.
3. Most Innovative Kitchen or Bath Retail Marketing Effort.
4. Most Innovative Business Management Strategy.
5. Most Innovative Showroom or Use of Displays.
6. Independent or Factory Sales Rep of the Year:
7. Most Innovative Supplier Support Program.
8. Kitchen & Bath Industry and/or Community Service.
Details on the competition can be obtained by contacting
K&BDN, at (201) 487-7800; fax: (201) 487-1061.