Cipriani Remodeling Solutions
GQ All-time Recommend Rate: 96.52
GQ 2019 Recommend Rate: 97.14
Number of Jobs in 2019: 66
Type of Firm: Design/Build
CEO: Jay Cipriani
The COVID-19 pandemic changed homeowner interactions. What measures do you use to signal an extra level of care when working in or around a client’s home?
- Provide handwashing station at each job site
- Take the temperature of all personal before entering the job site
- Isolate work area from occupied living space using plastic walls and zipper doors
- Seal HVAC return air ducts to further isolate the work area from living space
- Install negative pressure exhaust air system in work space
- Require Homeowners and occupants to wear cloth face covering as per CDC
Seamless communication technology is now both necessary and expected. How have you used new technology platforms to promote better customer communication and satisfaction?
Step 1 – Initial Contact:
- Call 856-853-8398 or fill out the contact form.
- We’ll email a link to connect you to one of our award-winning designers.
Step 2 – Consultation:
- We’ll host an online meeting to discuss what your remodeling needs may be.
- Show us photos and measurements of the areas you want to remodel.
- Review design and product recommendations together.
Step 3 – Design & Estimate:
- See your new design in 3D.
- Receive your estimate.
What was your message to clients with projects in progress in order to keep them happy and satisfied during the uncertainty of the stay-at-home period?
We were still open and doing business. We are completing ongoing remodeling projects using CDC guidelines.
We can meet online from the safety and comfort of your home