Rich Harshaw is the CEO of Monopolize Your Marketplace, a marketing services company that has specialized in contractor marketing since 2005. You can email Rich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rich Harshaw's Articles
There’s A 95 percent chance you should just stay away, but there’s a 5 percent chance…
The Key Is To Create Interesting, Unique, and Relevant content. Then Find Bigger And Bigger Audiences.
Trust me; it’s not as much of a stretch as you think. Your company’s website…
Your website SEO should lure people with money, in addition to search engines like Google
The Good News: Itâ€™s Not Your Fault. The Bad News: In Todayâ€™s Marketplace, Bad Marketing Will KILL Your Business.
Thinking about starring in your own ads? It might mean a boost in businessâ€”but get ready to be recognized everywhere you goâ€¦ including the toilet paper aisle at Costco.
How To Keep â€œSticker Shockâ€ From Killing Your Sales.
Introducing The Ultimate Negotiating Tactic For Fearless Marketers.
Whose Fault Is It When Your Marketing Doesnâ€™t Work? You Might Not Like The Answer.