Davis Window and Door
GQ All-time Recommend Rate: 99%
GQ 2020 Recommend Rate: 100%
Number of Jobs in 2020: 343
Type of Firm: Full-service Remodeler
CEO: Mauricio Jaimes, Fabiola Torres
1. Demand for services is stronger than ever. Supply delays are widespread. Building product prices are rising. Please name the concrete steps you take to keep customers satisfied as timelines and prices are fluctuating?
1. Keep everybody informed.
2. Offer different product options
3. Being honest and deliver third party comp0iled information about the status of the remodeling industry.
2. A good remodeling or home improvement firm knows the limits of its capabilities to take on additional work. What do/would you communicate to clients when you cannot handle their job and must decline their inquiry?
We give names of companies that may be able to take on their job. That is common for smaller jobs where handyman companies can handle.
3. During busy times like these, operational adjustments are needed in order to take on more work, often with the same level of staffing. What steps have you taken to ensure a quality experience despite the added workloads for your team?
Automation. We put in place a system that gives visibility companywide form re-measures all the way to installation.