DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen of SE Florida
GQ All-time Recommend Rate: 96.44
GQ 2019 Recommend Rate: 100
Number of Jobs in 2019: 64
Type of Firm: Full-service Remodeler
CEO: Jennifer DeMeo Gribben
The COVID-19 pandemic changed homeowner interactions. What measures do you use to signal an extra level of care when working in or around a client’s home?
During these unprecedented times, we understand that the health and safety of both homeowners and our employees is paramount. In addition to the measures mentioned above, we also asked all of our employees to take the following steps:
- Minimize exposure to crowds and practice self-protective measures both at home and at work.
- Self-evaluate for symptoms of COVID 19 and participate in mandatory temperature checks prior to entering a job-site. Sick employees stay home from work and receive paid sick leave.
- Bring a hose and liquid antibacterial soap to job-sites (when possible) so employees can frequently wash their hands outside of the home.
- Carry disinfectant wipes that are used often on high touch surfaces as well as doorknobs when entering & exiting the home.
- Install Plastic barriers/walls to manage dust and airborne particle distribution while also limiting employee exposure to other rooms of the home.
- Only access rooms we are contracted to renovate.
- Try to maintain a distance of six feet from clients at all times.
Seamless communication technology is now both necessary and expected. How have you used new technology platforms to promote better customer communication and satisfaction?
The pandemic has fueled the need for our organization to rely on technology more than ever. Our lead generation was previously skewed heavily towards client referrals. Since March, our website traffic and web form leads has increased significantly. Because of this, we introduced a “Virtually Modified Process” to our site’s home page. It offers a clear description of how we can easily work together using the telephone, email, virtual walk-through’s & online meetings to continue to deliver the same level of professionalism unmatched by any other remodeling companies in our area. We will continue examine our web presence and update regularly to keep our clients and prospective clients informed.
What was your message to clients with projects in progress in order to keep them happy and satisfied during the uncertainty of the stay-at-home period?
As soon as schools, stores, & other organizations were ordered to close, we reached out to all of our existing clients to assure them that we would do everything possible to give them the same level of service that earned their business in the first place. First, we asked them what their concerns were and what it would take to keep them happy, satisfied, and comfortable with our employees working in their home. We then took the appropriate steps to address those concerns directly. We are also looking ahead to renovation projects scheduled in the upcoming months. We are sending those clients a special gift with a personal note to let them know that they are on the forefront of our minds and we will do everything in our power to deliver the remodeled room of their Dreams.