- This event has passed.
May 7 @ 12:03 pm CDT
- This event has passed.
The International Roofing Expo – Virtual Edition
March 2 @ 9:00 am - March 4 @ 5:00 pm CST
The International Roofing Expo’s (IRE) first virtual event is kicking off next week on March 2 at 10:00 a.m. EST and will run through March 4 at 6:00 p.m. EST. The virtual platform will remain open through April 2 to allow attendees and exhibitors to get the most out of the event.
Registration is open for the IRE Virtual Edition event and includes a two-for-one deal. Those who purchase a pass to the virtual event will automatically receive an Expo Pass for the live edition. The live event is taking place August 10-12 in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
The IRE Virtual Edition features both live and on-demand educational sessions, an exhibitor directory, a product directory, and a networking platform where attendees and exhibitors can engage with each other via video chat and more.
“This is not just another webinar,” said Ray Giovine, group director for International Roofing Expo / Informa Markets. “It’s a way for attendees to access bonus education and virtually meet with vendors.”
Each day runs from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST. During this time, attendees have several options: taking their pre-scheduled meetings with vendors, exploring the live and on-demand education, booking drop-in meetings or poking around the product directory. There are also special events for attendees to participate in, including a poker night sponsored by National Women in Roofing and a whiskey and cigar pairing event sponsored by SRS Distribution and Versico.
Event highlights include:
- Virtual Exhibitor Directory: Attendees can meet the manufacturers, suppliers, and technology vendors that can propel their business forward.
- Live and On-demand Education: Sessions will cover a variety of topics organized by tracks that include Business, Technical, Legal/HR, Workplace Safety, Windows & Siding, and Exhibitor Presented Seminars.
- Products: Attendees may find the latest products and services for the roofing, window, and siding industries. They can browse the full directory or search by product categories.
- Matchmaking: Attendees can get matched to exhibitors who have the products they need.
- Windows & Siding Community: Attendees currently involved in or looking to expand into windows and siding segments can find education, exhibitors, and products for these categories located all in one place on the platform.
“Each year, we are inspired and impressed by our attendees, who leave the event and apply lessons learned and new tools discovered at the event,” said Giovine. “Although we aren’t meeting in person until later in the year, attendees will still have the resources to move through 2021 with the newest resources,” continued Giovine.
“And this being a virtual event, it’s possible during the event to devour the education, have some meetings, and still go into the field on the same day,” he said.
Registration for the IRE Virtual Edition is now open and includes:
- Access to the IRE Virtual Edition online platform
- Access to the IRE virtual conference live and on-demand sessions
- Access to the virtual exhibitor profiles
- Access to the virtual product directory
- Access to the matchmaking technology
- Video chat meetings & business card drop options
- Online access to the platform for on-demand viewing until April 2
- Free Expo Hall Pass to IRE 2021 Live in Las Vegas on August 10-12 ($65 value)
The live, in-person version of IRE will adapt Informa AllSecure, an approach to ensuring the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness, and quality for operating events. In addition to AllSecure, the show will follow all local government guidelines and the Mandalay Bay Convention Center guidelines.
The International Roofing Expo is sponsored by NRCA, and Roofing Contractor is the official show publication. GAF is the title sponsor of the IRE Virtual Edition.
For more information about the International Roofing Expo and the events, visit www.theroofingexpo.com.
To register for the IRE Virtual Edition, visit www.theroofingexpo.com/register.