GQ All-time Recommend Rate: 96%
GQ 2022 Recommend Rate: 100%
Number of Jobs in 2022: 30
Type of Firm: Design/Build
CEO: Peter Feinmann
QR: Your team was able to achieve high rates of customer satisfaction during the pandemic, a time of greater scrutiny because clients were at home more. There were also supply-chain delays. What measures did your firm take to maintain client satisfaction?
1. We were able to adjust our approach to keep most projects in production. We remained respectful of all parties yet still kept working.
2. We adjusted our schedules to accommodate to meet the new supply schedules. We delayed several projects accordingly.
3. We added escalation clauses to capture some of the unanticipated price increases.
4. Our overall margin allows for some slippage.
QR: Firms with happier employees have higher levels of customer satisfaction. What are the top ways you are able to keep your employees happy and satisfied?
1. Our clients can expect a structured and proven process that creates more predictability for our team. There are less crises and more time spent on completing their work.
2. We are fierce advocates for our clients giving our team permission to go above what is expected from our clients.
QR: “Purpose driven” companies, those that exist to effect change or take action on something bigger than their products or services, attract a younger, higher skilled employees who tend to be more engaged workers. Some firms connect their “purpose” to a written mission statement. Do you operate a purpose-driven organization? And in what ways does your firm extend itself to outside causes.
Our purpose to create satisfied clients through our care, integrity, collaboration and excellence in all phases of our service delivery.