The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) launched two new websites in December with a new look, new features and better functionality.
In addition to redesigning www.nfrc.org to offer improved organization and accessibility, NFRC has also created a second website, www.nfrccommunity.org to expand networking opportunities for its members.
Benefits of the two sites, NFRC says, include:
• More intuitive navigation so you can find documents and bulletins quickly and easily.
• Ability to manage account information in a few simple steps.
• Expanded networking section for networking privately or publicly.
• Option to store and readily access files to facilitate task group, subcommittee, and committee development.
• Staying updated on news and information from the fenestration industry.
“These new websites are designed to guide our members from one page to another effortlessly so they can get the information they need to make the decisions that build on their success,” said NFRC’s CEO, Jim Benney.