Hogan Design & Construction
GQ All-time Recommend Rate: 98.41
GQ 2019 Recommend Rate: 100
Number of Jobs in 2019: 28
Type of Firm: Design/Build|Full-service Remodeler
CEO: Brian Hogan
The COVID-19 pandemic changed homeowner interactions. What measures do you use to signal an extra level of care when working in or around a client’s home?
Here at Hogan Design & Construction, we value the health and well being of our clients, employees, and Trade Partners above all else. We are committed to creating a safe & healthy work environment for everyone involved. Below are some of the steps that HDC is taking in order to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
- HDC does not perform work for any project unless all parties feel completely comfortable with proceeding.
- HDC staff is always practicing social distancing and all CDC recommended procedures.
- HDC employees and Trade Partners are required to monitor their health daily to detect any signs of illness or potential symptoms of COVID-19 and must report them immediately.
- HDC does not allow anyone who is showing signs of illness onto a project jobsite or within our office.
- HDC staff must wear masks whenever making store runs and must wash their hands regularly.
- HDC has provided all staff with gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer.
- HDC staff is willing to wear gloves and/or masks whenever meeting with clients.
- HDC staff is running all in-house meetings virtually for the time being.
- HDC staff is willing to run all client meetings virtually via zoom, phone calls, FaceTime, etc.
- HDC is currently not stacking Trade Partners within confined spaces in order to expedite schedules.
- HDC staff is greatly limiting store runs, office visits, and any unnecessary contact of all kinds.
- HDC will label every jobsite with COVID-19 Health Check signs at each point of entry.
- HDC will fully protect jobsites with 3 mil plastic barriers where possible separating workspace & living space.
- At client request, HDC will provide a BuildClean Unit for any jobsite to auto-filter air within the jobsite.
- HDC will provide hand sanitzer for all jobsites.
- If washrooms are not available onsite, HDC will provide hand-washing stations.
- HDC jobsites will be broom cleaned & tidied up after each day of work.
- HDC jobsites will be thoroughly cleaned after the project is completed.
Seamless communication technology is now both necessary and expected. How have you used new technology platforms to promote better customer communication and satisfaction?
Our website is our number one source of leads but our strong and constant social media presence is the biggest factor in drawing people to our website. Google Ad Words and Facebook paid marketing are great places to drive people to your website.
What was your message to clients with projects in progress in order to keep them happy and satisfied during the uncertainty of the stay-at-home period?
We are here for you!! Weather it be a small job or picking up your groceries. Please know that Hogan Design & Construction is here for you and wanting to make you feel as comfortable as possible in this project we are doing at your home