GQ All-time Recommend Rate: 99.19
GQ 2019 Recommend Rate: 100
Number of Jobs in 2019: 37
Type of Firm: Design/Build|Full-service Remodeler
CEO: Daniel Carrero
The COVID-19 pandemic changed homeowner interactions. What measures do you use to signal an extra level of care when working in or around a client’s home?
Dear Clients & Prospective Clients,
As with the rest of the world, we have been keeping a close eye on the developing status of the COVID-19 virus. The health and safety of our staff and clients is our primary concern during this uncertain time. We are currently still open and working from our office and active on all of our open jobsites.
That said, we are preparing technology to allow our office staff to work remotely should the need arise in the near future. If we do adapt to a remote working environment, we ask for your patience and cooperation during the process. We are a highly collaborative team and rely on one another to keep the pace of our work going. Without the proximity, you may experience delays with respect to architecture & design deliverables.
With respect to our staff out on the jobsites, we are business as usual while ensuring that they take any appropriate precautionary measures to stay healthy while in your home. We have implemented the following procedures to be as precautionary as we can be for the well-being of our client’s and staff:
- We have provided all crews with Temporal Thermometers. They are required to check their temperature once a day prior to entering our client’s home and/or our offices or warehouse. If anyone has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, they are not to come to work.
- All staff must use hand sanitizer before entering a customer’s home and/or our offices.
- If anyone is not feeling well, they are not to come to work.
- All crews are being provided with all natural plant based “Benefect” antimicrobial disinfectants which can be used on hands or surfaces to disinfect without harming sensitive individuals, animals or surfaces. As well as Alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting our work areas daily.
- We are installing containment and running HEPA Air Scrubber machines in project work areas.
- We are limiting the number of workers on a jobsite.
- We are practicing Social Distancing on the jobsite.
- We are placing and using commercial HEPA Air Scubbers in work area and replacing filters daily.
- We are placing a portable hand washing station outside the entrance to the home for workers to wash hands regularly.
- All crews have been issued N95 Respirator Masks and wearing them in public or congested environments.
We ask that our homeowners follow the same rules. If you are not feeling well or have traveled or been exposed in the last 14-days please notify us immediately so we may reschedule as soon as possible for the well-being of our staff. Thank you!
There is only so much that we can do but we must all do our part.
We’re not currently experiencing any delays in construction schedules or anticipate any shut-downs, but are monitoring the environment related to materials availability and deliveries. We rely on many sources and suppliers in order to bring things together and will keep communication lines open should we start to see any issues with availability of materials.
Please trust that we are doing whatever we can to manage your project and expectations. Your business and trust is very important to us. If you have any individual concerns, please reach out to us directly.
Daniel A. Carrero & Your House to Home Solutions Team
Seamless communication technology is now both necessary and expected. How have you used new technology platforms to promote better customer communication and satisfaction?
Communication is one of our strong points. Not only do we use the conventional phone, text and email but we also use Builder Trend for all our Project Management. Including, Daily Logs, Production Calendar and Change Orders right on the client portal on the app. We have also been designing remotely using various resources like Microsoft Teams, Zoom and FaceTime.