Launch of Houzz Trade Program
PALO ALTO, CA —The launch of the Houzz Trade Program provides industry professionals with multiple ways to profit from purchasing and/or recommending products in its Houzz Marketplace. All professionals working in the home improvement industry can apply to the program, and it’s free to enroll.
Some of the Houzz Trade Program incentives include:
- Trade-only discounts up to 50 percent (beyond what a consumer might see) on top brand, European and Houzz exclusive products.
- Referral bonuses up to 10 percent in credit when clients purchase recommended products.
- Real-time dashboard to track earnings and redemption options.
- Free shipping on most trade-discounted orders over $49.
- A dedicated trade support team to help facilitate and expedite orders.
The Houzz Trade Program integrates with existing Houzz tools, including ideabooks and Sketch, To apply for the Houzz Trade Program, you can upload business documents—including a business license showing you are a professional in interior design, architecture, homebuilding, homestaging and/or remodeling—or a valid membership card from a professional organization. Houzz arranged preapproval into the Trade Program for members of several industry trade associations, including the National Association of Home Builders, National Association of Remodeling Industry, National Kitchen & Bath Association, American Institute of Architects and more.
Featuring more than 8 million products, the Houzz Marketplace offers product ranging from bathtubs and fixtures to furniture and décor. Some of the vendors providing discounts through the Trade Program include Baldwin, Emerson, Feiss, Flos, Safavieh and Swarovski Lighting.