MoistureShield Unveils Certified Contractor Program
MoistureShield, the Springdale, AR-based supplier of composite deck boards, has introduced a certified contractor program that offers contractors additional training, support and rewards, as well as a labor warranty program for pros who use MoistureShield products, the company announced.
The Oldcastle APR business unit said that its newly unveiled, three-tiered MoistureShield Valued Partner (MVP) program features multiple benefits designed to enhance contractors’ MoistureShield decking experience. Among those benefits:
- Access to the exclusive “MoistureShield University” online training resource, designed to educate contractors on the company’s product portfolio and installation best practices.
- A rewards program that enables MoistureShield customers a chance to accumulate points redeemable for pro tools, golf clubs, electronics, travel and other items.
- Priority status on MoistureShield’s “Find a Contractor” web page.
- Labor warranties of up to five years.
- Access to co-op marketing funds for high-performing contractors.
“We’re very excited to introduce the MoistureShield Valued Partner program to benefit our loyal deck builders,” said Matthew Bruce, v.p./sales. “The MVP program solidifies our contractor partnerships as an investment in their success, as we learn, earn and grow together.”
Additional information about MoistureShield’s certified contractor program can be obtained by visiting www.moistureshield.com | QR