HACKETTSTOWN, N.J.—The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) has announced its Voices From The Industry Conference Program, which has been part of the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) over the past three years, will be expanding to other industry events. The NKBA will be taking the show on the road, starting at Dwell on Design Los Angeles, May 29-31.
“Our Voices From The Industry conference has presented excellent learning and professional development opportunities at KBIS over the past three years,” says the NKBA’s Director of Learning, Nancy Barnes. “Started with over 60 sessions in 2013, the conference program expanded its offerings to over 90 speakers at KBIS 2015. We are thrilled to spread our wings and expand our program to Dwell on Design LA.”
The NKBA will feature five presenters from its Voices From The Industry Conference Series at Dwell on Design, presenting on topics including lighting, fashion forward thinking, couples retreat, creativity and communication. The presenters include:
- Richard T. Anuszkiewicz, Executive Director Kitchen-Bath Division, Alt Breeding Schwarz Architects, NKBA 2013 30 Under 30. Topic: Fashion Forward Thinking: Becoming a savvy designer.
- Christopher Grubb, President/Founder, Arch-Interiors Design Group. Topic: Couples Retreat: Designing a bathroom for two through successful negotiations.
- Michael Murphy, Interior Design and Trends Producer, Lamps Plus. Topic: Emerging Lighting Trends and Timeless Classics.
- Paula Kennedy, CMK BD, Owner, Timeless Kitchen Design. Topic: Ignite Creativity.
- Maria Stapperfenne, CKD, CBD, Manager, Tewksbury Kitchens and Baths, 2015 NKBA President. Topic: Better Communication Through Listening.
More information about the Voices From The Industry Conference speakers at Dwell on Design LA can be found here, and more information about the NKBA can be found here.