We here at Qualified Remodeler by no means consider ourselves experts – we leave that to you, our readers. But every once in a while we do have a few tips up our sleeves for things like social media posts or possible blog topics, like these we’ve accumulated for National Remodeling Month. Take a look:
- Tip #1: Recommend homeowners start at the top of their house as the roof is essential to protecting a home and its contents.
- Tip #2: Point out how much time homeowners spend in the bathroom, since it often the place where people start and end their days. Also, bathroom updates typically add resale value.
- Tip #3: Take advantage of the arrival of spring and summer by reminding homeowners it is great time to perform an exterior home inspection and hire for any needed maintenance assistance.
- Tip #4: Remind homeowners that projects don’t always have to involve knocking down walls (though it is fun when they do), but can be as simple as updating to newer and better amenities.
- Tip #5: Aging-in-place is a growing trend that can improve everyone’s experience in a home and does not have to look institutional.
- Tip #6: Suggest that a home is supposed to fit a homeowner’s lifestyle and needs, so updating a floor plan based on how the space is used can make the home even more livable.
More than anything we’d love to hear from you. What works for you and your company with marketing National Remodeling Month? Does promotion of something like National Remodeling Month bring more people in the door?